About the RegisteredNursing.org Staff & Mission
Promote excellence in nursing by enabling future and current nurses with the education and employment resources they need to succeed.
We are registered nurses who care deeply about the profession and provide the resources future nurses need to succeed. Helping to bring those interested in nursing from the research phase to enrollment to landing that first RN job and beyond. We want you to be a great RN!
Our organization is based out of Carlsbad, CA.
- The Factors That Bind RNs: Are RNs Nurses If They Don’t Work at the Bedside? - November 15, 2020
- Professional Resuscitation: Help Educate the Next Generation of Nurses - October 28, 2020
- 25 Nursing School Leaders Tell Nursing Students What to Expect in 2021 - October 2, 2020
- 5 Things You’d Be Surprised to Find Out About a Career as a CRNA - September 22, 2020
- The Future of Nursing: Growing Need for Pediatric Nurse Practitioners - July 13, 2020
- 5 Leadership Core Competencies That Will Help You Manage Nurses - November 14, 2020
- Advancing Your Nursing Career: 3 Things That You Can Do Now - October 27, 2020
- Deal With It: How to Handle Difficult Patients - October 13, 2020
- Is Travel Nursing the Right Adventure for You? - November 17, 2020
- You Are Not Alone: Tips to Deal With or Avoid Anxiety for the Nervous New Nurse - November 15, 2020
- Negotiate Your Way to Better Nursing Pay Now - September 22, 2020